There are several types of PVC light box cloth production methods:
- Knife scraping
The knife-scraping light box cloth process is to apply the liquid PVC slurry evenly on the front and back sides of the base cloth with a number of anti-scrapers, and then use a drying process to make it completely integrated into a whole, and then cool and shape. It is characterized by strong anti-permeability, tensile strength, and anti-peeling ability. Because the knife scraping method is a whole, the peeling phenomenon can be eliminated, and the strength of the joint can be greater than the product itself through welding. At present, the light box fabric width of this technology can reach 5 meters.
- Calendering method
The calendering method is to fully stir PVC powder and liquid plasticizers and other raw materials, and then bond with the base fabric into a whole under the pressure of a high-temperature hot roller. Its characteristic is that the surface is flat, and the light transmission is even, and it has advantages on the inner lighting lamp cloth. However, due to the limitation of equipment, the width is generally not more than 3 meters.
- Post legal
Pasting legal light box cloth is to form the upper and lower layers of the PVC film, which is heated and bonded with the light guide fiber mesh in the middle under the pressure of the heat roller, and then cooled to form. The biggest feature of this process is its excellent ink-jet ink absorption and strong color expression. Therefore, the rise of large-scale inkjet printing also brings infinite vitality to this type of light box cloth.
Application of PVC light box cloth:
- Wedding photo studio, home decoration, architectural decoration, design institute, planning institute, product design center, bridge construction. Its thickness is generally less than 3CM, which is only about 1/10 of the thickness of ordinary light boxes. As a result, she maximized the utilization of space, beautified the environment, saved transportation costs, simplified installation procedures, and broadened the scope of application. Especially in environments with demanding requirements for space use, such as elevators, public passages, shopping malls, supermarkets, subways, stations, etc., it is the most ideal place to use ultra-thin light boxes.
- Decoration and publicity projects for exhibition halls, museums, libraries, gymnasiums, art galleries, exhibition halls, opera houses, universities, middle schools, vocational schools, hospitals, banks, insurance, and securities.
- Conference center, exhibition center, certification center, municipal engineering, department store, supermarket chain, shopping plaza, jewelry monopoly, cosmetics chain, beverage trade, tobacco, and alcohol trade, fast-food chain, drug chain, stationery center, boutique center, furniture Advertising, and promotion projects for centers, home appliance wholesale, musical instrument monopoly, etc.
- Municipal plane lighting system, square floor lamp project, park attraction introduction project, local lantern festival project, community publicity column project, bus shelter project, bank self-service withdrawal project, telephone booth project, electric emergency project, architectural display project, airport passage project, Metro station exit project, etc.
- Wall painting beautification projects for hotels, guesthouses, restaurants, villas, tea houses, western restaurants, coffee shops, cake shops, bars, karaoke halls, dance halls, saunas, beauty salons, fitness rooms, health centers, etc.