PVC lightbox film is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) paste resin coated with various chemical additives such as a speed-increasing agent, mildew inhibitor, anti-aging agent, antistatic agent, etc., and plasticized at high temperatures. With waterproof, mildew-proof, cold-resistant, aging-resistant, anti-static, and other properties.
The breaking strength, tear elongation, and tear strength of this product are far superior to traditional fabrics. The appearance of PVC lightbox film is colorful and pleasing to the eye. The surface is specially treated with anti-skid, and the width is extra large. When the finished product is processed, the seams can be reduced and the quality can be improved. Heat-sealable stitching to avoid water leakage from sewing pinholes. Worry.
The quality mark of PVC lightbox film has the following characteristics:
1. Strong color fastness. A light cloth with poor color fastness will not only fade but also change the color of the picture.
2. Good ink absorption performance. The ink absorption performance directly determines the saturation and shelf life of the screen color.
3. Performance splicing. Poor lighting splicing performance is unsafe and will affect the overall effect of the picture.
4. Self-cleaning. Because the cloth surface absorbs a lot of dust and impurities, the screen becomes dirty and affects its use effect.
5. After anti-mildew treatment. The moldy surface of the light cloth not only affects the picture effect but also affects the audience's mood.