When wholesale tarpaulin, consider the following performance indicators of tarpaulins.
1. Breathability: The breathability of tarpaulin must be considered, especially for military tents. The influence factors of breathability include the structure of the base fabric, density, material, type of waterproof finishing agent, and resin adhesion. As the amount of resin adhesion increases, the air permeability of the tarpaulin decreases.
2. Tensile strength: The tarpaulin must bear various tensions during use. For example, when it is fixed, it will be tensioned. During use, it will be subjected to additional forces such as wind, rain, and energy saving. Despite these external forces, they are still required to maintain their original shape and not easily deform. This requires the tarp to have a higher tensile strength, and there should not be too much difference in tensile strength in the warp and weft directions.
3. Elongation and dimensional stability: As eaves tents and large tents, they are often used under tension. The fabric extension should not be too large, and its dimensional stability is determined by the creep characteristics of the material.
4. Tear strength: The damage of the tarp is mainly caused by tearing, so the tear strength is an important indicator of the tarp. The tearing strength is related to whether the tarpaulin will break due to the effect of flying foreign objects or expand to the surroundings after forming a hole for some reason, forming a large structural crack.
5. Water resistance: Water resistance is an important characteristic of tarpaulin. Through dipping and finishing, the vinyl chloride fat is filled in the gaps of the fabric tissue to form a coating film. If the amount of resin adhesion per unit area exceeds a certain level, water resistance is not a problem. If the coating film is thin, the coating film is easy to break when it is bent, rubbed or the surface is abraded, which may cause muddy water.
6. Flame retardancy: From the safety of use, the tarpaulin is required to have good flame retardancy. Flame retardancy can be obtained by selecting flame retardant fiber and flame retardant base fabric. It can also be achieved by adding flame retardant to the coating agent. The amount of flame retardant added is directly related to the flame retardant effect.